Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hanguel day and a relaxing weekend


 So last Wednesday I had off for Hanguel Day, which is the day celebrating the creation of the Korean alphabet by King Sejong of the Josen Dynasty. I shopped around a bit and then went and hung out by the Han River, which included seeing the Banpo Bridge rainbow fountain show

Pics aren't great but it was really cool to see! They play music and the bridge shoots out water and changes colors.





Other pics from the week
sometimes rice cake packages appear
on my desk

My co teacher texting me about our love
for Lee Min Ho and our excitement
about his new drama
Found my get rich quick scheme

Bathroom selfie to show off my ADORABLE
new dress

My bro being the coolest bro ever
on skype


Friday night my friends and I went to a rooftop wine and jazz event that was really, really fun! It was also with a lot of Koreans and not very touristy, which felt pretty cool. We had a great time!



This weekend was reserved for relaxing and chilling out, simply because I'm still not feeling 100% and I think it's because I'm not resting enough. Definitely gotta take care of myself, since winter will be here eventually and I need my immune system to be up to snuff! 

Hope all is well at home, I'm glad Ted helped me fix my wifi so I could talk to a bunch of my family. It was great to be able to skype everyone! LOVE YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment