Sunday, January 5, 2014

A cool museum and camp

I don't have much to say about New Year's. I happily got to skype my family (in 2014, while they were still in 2013!). It's strange to think that 2013 is when I graduated. It seems so long ago!  It was also the year that I packed up my life for the craziest adventure yet, and so far I'm delighted with my decision to move to South Korea. This is the longest I've been abroad/away from home, but so far I'm not crazy homesick (just occasionally), and I'm having a blast.2013 was pretty crazy and saw me do things I never imagined, so I cannot wait to see what Seoul has in store for me in 2014!

Now onto my life.


Winter camp is going well!

doing a role play- one of the kids wanted to be the dog

doing a step relay

they could only walk on the puzzle pieces


then they got to make canapes

This is cream. CRAZY

Seo Hyeon and I like to take pictures of the students when
they are distracted, because if they see us, they'll hide

Artistic 


Making paper hats
the result of origami day- my worst nightmare
I SUCK at origami.
 In our quest for Big Bang tickets (for my friends that didn't win them), we went to a PC room (PC bang) for the first time!


they're actually quite nice


This is Lauren's "Imma get those tix" face
Sarah ended up getting 3 more tickets, so all of my Big Bang obsessed friends get to go! Sarah has the best luck with Big Bang, apparently...




THIS HAPPENED AND IT IS THE MOST
PAINFUL THING I HAVE EXPERIENCED
IN A LONG TIME

And this weekend we went to a trick eye museum in Insadong, which is just a freaking awesome and fun place to hang out.



















still mostly have my splits 4 years after I stopped doing
ballet consistently!



Not sure why, but there was a parade in Insadong (an area that has a lot of traditional korean crafts)




Then we went to a noraebang!



1 week of winter camp left!

No comments:

Post a Comment