Sunday, January 26, 2014

Big Bang, 사랑해요

I've posted some other Big Bang related songs on this blog, and in honor of going to their concert, here are some more! The ones I've already mention are also some of my favorite Kpop songs in general, so check them out! (see heartbreaker/coup d'etatHaru HaruFantastic Baby and CrookedRinga Linga). Big Bang is my favorite group, so a disproportionate amount of my favorites are sung by them, but those other posts have quite a mix of other groups.

I tried to get videos with English subtitles, so you can get what each song is about. Some have them, some don't.

I'm biased, but I think all of these songs are awesome and worth a listen to, even if Kpop music videos aren't your thing. Here's a sampling of some great Big Bang songs:

One my favorite Big Bang songs (let's be honest, I like about all of them), Monster (no vid with Eng subs, sorry)




Lies - I can only imagine how long it took them to record the skating part... This was in their American Boy Band phase





 Love Song. A great, more mellow song, this video is AWESOME, because it's one continuous shot. It's a really sad song, but also very beautiful.




Another mellow beauty, Blue



I need to figure out how I can be the white girl in these videos...



Somebody to Love. I think it's a given I will like any song with this name.




And don't worry, there's plenty more Kpop (Big Bang and beyond) where this came from!

No comments:

Post a Comment